We recognise that every client is unique. The aim of Financial Planning and Advice is to help you to identify and achieve your financial goals and objectives in order that you may achieve the lifestyle you desire–Planning for the life you choose to live. To achieve this we would ask that you tell us;
- as much as possible about your circumstances; attitude to risk, and financial objectives;
- about any changes that might affect the appropriateness of a strategy or product;
- if there is any aspect of our service, or of a strategy or product we have discussed or recommended, that you do not understand.
There may be a number of reasons why you might like our help, for example you may:-
- know your worth, but would like a better understanding of what you have.
- wonder whether your investments are suitable for your needs or invested correctly.
- want to better understand your existing pension arrangements and your options.
- know more about when you can afford to retire.
- want to offer your family more security.
- maximise your tax allowances and planning opportunities.
- your situation may just have become too complex and you would prefer to seek professional assistance.
- Independent financial advice
- Highly qualified advisers
- Each client treated individually
- Helping you make informed decisions